Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wicked








On Saturday we went to see Wicked at the Pantages Theater in L.A. It was fabulous, and just as good as the first time we saw it in March!



My hot honey and me.




Hillary, Spencer, Heather, Mike, me, Ben, Mom, Dad, Cousin Trisha, Aunt Di, Uncle Steve




Heather and I spotted Adam Wylie, who played Boq in Wicked. Being the Gilmore Girls fans we are, we had to get a picture. (Adam was Brad, Rory's Chilton classmate.) Just think, he actually talked to Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel in person and we talked to him in person. Wow! ( I don't have many brushes with fame, so indulge me here.)

7 comments:

Shelby said...

I LOVED Wicked and I am a little jealous you got to go twice! How fun! (And I did not realize Boq was also on Gilmore Girls-guilty again of another obssesive love)

Leslie said...

Kir I'm way jealous and what are you talking about...you ARE famous. You look totally beautiful.

Amy & Mark said...

What a fun date!! I am dying to see Wicked myself -- and I know just how it feels to have that brush with fame that somehow makes us feel like perhaps fame for ourselves will ... someday ... be possible :)

Audra Bollard said...

I love it! Good thing you watched those earlier seasons with Brad in them--glad I could help with that :)

Jessica said...

How fun! THAT must be the reason that people pay a million dollars to live to So Cal: great entertainment and star sightings.

The Titmi said...

Ha Ha! Fabulous sighting Kirsten! Roger has been having these dreams lately(no not as interesting as that last one I told you about of mine) that he and I went out to lunch with Lauren Graham and she and I were bestfriends and he is all "I didn't know you guys knew each other!" and we are all, "Duh!" Have to say I was worried I was going to be MAD at you if the secret was that Stephanie came to your house. That would have been cruel! Boq is cool mot cruel.

Cami said...

Very cool! Sounds like a great evening out!