Thursday, August 21, 2008

JUST married






We just got back from Utah to attend Ben's youngest brother's wedding. Justin married Sarah on August 14th and we think they are very cute together. Their wedding was a lot of fun and it was good to see all of Ben's 7 siblings and all of their spouses.

The wedding really had an impact on Kate. She loved Sarah's dress. She loved the chocolate fountain, she wanted to devour the cake. But I was touched one night, after we returned home and I told her a favorite princess fairy tale. I ended with, "...and the prince took the princess to his castle and they got married and lived happily ever after." Her response was, "In the temple?"

That's what it's all about.

Thank you Justin and Sarah for living your lives right so that you could marry in the temple and for being such great examples to my kids.


***I have to give credit where credit is due...these great photographs were taken by photographer Scott Jarvie.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh I love Kate's "In the temple?" - I am always amazed at how quickly children pick up on these things. I hope my kids can learn that "Happily Ever After" only exists if you get married in the right place.

Beautiful pics!

Audra Bollard said...

Love that cake. And the pic of Kate in the grass is great!

wuxiheather said...

Did you take these or were these the ones from the photographer? They're way good. So cute!

Kirbell said...

The photographer - he had an amazing camera/lens!