Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Because I also love Stephanie...

I'm doing this tag, too.

Copy and paste and pass it along!

Joys:
1. Eating food someone else made
2. Reading
3. Travel

Fears:
1. That my kids could possibly not embrace the gospel.
2. Vampires.
3. Being YW president. Oh, wait a sec...

Goals:
1. To not hurt any of my friends' feelings by not doing their tags. :-)
2. Get organized, keep my house clean!
3. Learn to be a fantastic photographer

Collections/Obsessions:
1. I used to collect ceramic cats. My mom still has my little collection in her curio cabinet.
2. Being on time. I hate not being on time.
3. Not wasting anything.

Random:
1. I could eat an entire giant Costco jar of jelly bellies. I actually haven't tried, but I think I could.
2. I regularly have that dream where you show up to math class and you have a final and you haven't even been to the class all semester and everything hangs on how you perform on this one test.
3. I love my friend Steph, who I have known since my Freshman year at the BY. We have had some good times as friends and roomies. And I love her blog. Don't you love this picture of her?

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

you know, everytime I get tagged to do one of these posts, I start it but then I think it'll be too boring for anyone else to read, so I quit.

BUT...they are always some of my favorite posts to read on someone elses blog. I love finding out little tidbits of info on friends and family and yours didn't disappoint. Could you REALLY eat a whole jar of jellie bellies!?! Wow. :)

Leslie said...

Yes...I do love that picture of Steph. Loved that freshman year at BYU. Good times! Love ya Kir!!!

stephanie said...

Thanks for humoring me!!!! You're cool. Fear: Vampires? Is that as in "Twilight"? Friend of mine who are leaders in YW have expressed a similar sentiment. Not to say, I don't love it--I know you're kind of related.
Oh, and I was NOT offended that you hadn't done my tag yet.