I've been blogging for a year! My reasons for starting a blog were:
1. To keep (something like) a journal to make me feel like I'm fulfilling that "Family History responsibility"
2. To post some pictures and happenings for my mom
3. I could be cool like my other blogging friends
366 days later, here are some things I've discovered about blogging:
1. I've stayed in better touch with friends than ever before...especially those who also blog.
2. Many have been inspired to start their own blogs
3. I've been writing and taking more pictures...it's a creative outlet! I'm all about creative outlets.
4. Lots of people "spy" on me...they read but don't leave comments or have their own blogs.
5. I like being funny! And my life is pretty funny!
6. I'll NEVER be as cool as Jessica Romney
7. Ben is 2 cool 2 blog
8. Who knew I'd really like getting a Bloggie Award?
9. I've learned a lot about computers and HTML and such
10. I can actually stick to doing something for a year!
Thanks to all you readers out there. Love you. My fans....keep the comments coming!